First of all, you need to have the music you distributed through Freecords, already available on Spotify. In case you have not distributed music yet, please check out the following page on how to distribute music with Freecords: https://www.freecords.com/the-club
Notes on the first release:
You have already distributed music through Freecords, but the songs are not yet available on Spotify, please wait a few days until your song appears on Spotify and then follow this guide.
Create a Spotify for Artists account:
When you have already distributed your music through Freecords, you are able to claim your artist profile.
This will get you:
· a blue verification check mark next to your artist name,
· the ability to promote your music,
· manage your artist profile and
· to see your audience stats.
The process is the following:
1. Go to artists.spotify.com and in the top right corner click on „Get access”. Or download the Spotify for Artists app from the App Store or Play Store.
2. Select „Artist or manager”
3. Log in to your Spotify account, or if you do not have one, create a free personal account
4. Type in your artist name, and select the one that is yours
Remember, it can take a few days until your request gets accepted. Spotify can even ask for additional details in order to prove that you are the real artist who wants to claim the profile.
In case your artist profile is already claimed, ask your team to invite you.